Congratulations on taking this important step in discovering all that retirement can offer to you!
You might want to consider NJREA Lifetime Membership prior to your retirement. By joining when you are still active, you will benefit by making installment payments, and be safeguarded against future increases in dues.
Some of the benefits you will receive as a member of NJREA are:
- Pension/Health Benefits protection, assistance, and updates.
- Free half-hour legal consult with an NJEA approved lawyer and discounted rates on services.
- Information and contact resources via NJEA, NJREA, NEA-R, and your MCREA publications.
- Continued NJEA membership discounts for travel, purchase, and services.
- Informational and social meetings with fellow retirees.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding retirement or NJREA membership. I am here to assist you in any way I can to help in your transition from active to retired membership. I will be contacting active members who plan to retire within the next year to give you some more useful information, but you can always contact me at the email below, so please send me an email today. I’d love to hear from you.
Taking this online survey will automatically upload your information into my recruitment database and help me serve you better! The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Use the link so that I may send you important information to guide you through the retirement process.
Michelle Murphy Recruitment Chair MCREA